Atlantic Division opponents square off when the Toronto Raptors (7-11) host the Sacramento Kings (7-10) at Amalie Arena, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The Kings are underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 29, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Kings Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 29
OG Anunoby: Day To Day (Calf),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Nemanja Bjelica: Day To Day (Personal),
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Out (Left groin)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Raptors 117, Kings 110|
The model projects the Raptors to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (6.9 to 5.5).
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.8 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 2.4 less than his season average of 29.9.
- Pascal Siakam’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 30.9.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||17||13.4||8.2||0.9||0.4||0.6||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 0.1 points lower than his season average of 20.6.
- Marvin Bagley III’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.2.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 3.9.
- Fox’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Raptors are shooting 43.6% from the field this season, 5.3 percentage points lower than the 48.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 48.9% from the field, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Sacramento’s record is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when its opponents make more than 43.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 47.1% from the field, 2.1% higher than the 45% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Sacramento has a 5-7 record against the spread and a 5-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45% from the field.
- When Toronto’s opponents shoot over 47.1% from the field, it is 5-6 against the spread and 5-6 overall.
- The Raptors’ 37.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (39.8%).
- Toronto is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it shoots better than 39.8% from distance.
- Sacramento is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.7% from deep.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.6%) is -1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Raptors are averaging (36.4%).
- Sacramento is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when shooting over 36.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Toronto is 5-4 ATS and 4-5 overall in games it shoots above 37.6% from deep.
- The Raptors knock down 16.3 three-pointers per game this season, 4.4 more makes per game than the Kings give up (11.9).
- Toronto is 6-6 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 2-8 ATS and 1-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Kings make the 22nd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Raptors give up the 23rd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Raptors vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from