Quote from Holy Rollers

For all of you guys that are serious about blackjack and a counter like myself, I wish I would’ve heard this back from I was in the middle of my 150-hour losing streak…

“Losing at blackjack is something most players never get used to. You lose about 45% of the time you walk into a casino, and win the other 55% of the time. You can have a string of wins or string of losses, but it averages out to net positive over time.”

So all of you out there in the middle of losing streak, hell even if you’re in the middle of a winning streak, stay humble. You can’t win or lose every time if you’re playing correctly, the math will work itself out over time. Like I have preached in previous posts, it’s all about patience and persistence.

Latest posts