Gambling911.com has your college basketball Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Monday January 18, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Jazz Sports (established 1994) offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $1000)
- The home team in the Western Carolina vs. Samford series has won six of the last seven games.
- Using the current spread, Kansas has covered in seven of the last ten games versus Baylor.
- Kansas is 11-1 Against The Spread in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Kansas is 12-4 ATS in their last 16 road games.
- Baylor is 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games overall.
RECORD UPDATED JANUARY 18, 2021 1:36 pm ET
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 11-2 84.6%
Breakdown (Coming Soon)
– Ean Lamb, Gambling911.com