The Los Angeles Clippers (9-4) are favored by to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (8-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs on NBA TV. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 17, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 17
Lou Williams: Day To Day (Hip)
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Day To Day (Right Ankle),
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Day To Day (Groin),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+6)|
|Prediction||Clippers 114, Pacers 109|
The model favors the Clippers by 4.2 points, just 1.8 fewer than the 6-point spread set by DraftKings.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Paul George’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 25.3.
- Serge Ibaka’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 2.3 rebounds higher than his season average of 6.2.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 4.3.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 1.8 less than his season average of 34.3.
- Domantas Sabonis’ rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 13.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds higher than his season average of 12.8.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.6 blocks lower than his season average of 4.1.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% higher than the 45.8% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 45.8% from the field, it is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Indiana’s record is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when its opponents make more than 48.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers’ 48.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.1 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Indiana is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot greater than 48.4% from the field, it is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Clippers shoot 43.6% from deep, five% higher than the 38.6% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it shoots better than 38.6% from distance.
- Indiana is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 43.6% from deep.
- The Pacers shoot 35.7% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 1.2 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.9%).
- Indiana has a 3-2 ATS record and is 3-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 7-3 ATS and 8-2 overall in games it shoots over 35.7% from deep.
- The Clippers connect on 15.2 three-pointers per game this season, 3.4 more made shots on average than the 11.8 per game the Pacers allow.
- When Los Angeles makes more threes than its opponents, it is 7-2 against the spread and 9-0 overall. When Indiana is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-2 ATS and 5-2 straight up.
- The Pacers are the 22nd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Clippers allow the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from